Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Prom Fever




Jacket (Nom De Plume by YAYA), Bustier Top (Bebe), Skirt (H&M), Clutch (BCBGeneration), Heels (Steve Madden)


With prom season just around the corner, I was inspired to put together an outfit catering towards a 'prom look'. For those that haven't found your perfect prom dress yet, have you considered putting one together yourself? For example, as I did with this outfit by pairing a bustier top with a skater skirt (not too bad, right?) By putting together your own prom dress, you can reassure yourself that you won't be stuck with a dress worn only once. Instead, you can recycle these pieces for a different outfit which means you'll get your moneys worth! Wouldn't you agree?

Happy first day of Spring everyone :)



xoxo,
Theresa Thuy

{photos by rscajuguiran}

1 comment:

  1. I love this cobalt blue on your skin tone! Such a pretty skirt! and I adore this grown up prom look. =)

    P.S. I made a new site, I'd really appreciate it if you could stop by and follow my new Bloglovin' as well!

    Thanks babe!

    xx,
    Hanh

    www.thehanhsolo.com

    ReplyDelete