Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Peplum on Peplum




Peplum Top & Blazer (H&M), Denim Pants (Urban Behavior), Flats (Aldo), Ring (Forever 21), 
Nail Polish (You Don't Know Jacques by OPI)

As you can see, the weather in Vancouver this past weekend was perfect! I know... I'm always babbling on about the weather but it's very important to me because 1. it determines what I should wear and 2. I'm in dire need of some more Vitamin D in my life (seriously, you can never have too much sunshine). So back on track, call me a fashion repeat offender if you insist. But I decided to wear my peplum pieces again - this time I styled it more casually by pairing it with ripped jeans. And honestly, I can't seem to remember the last time I wore denim pants. I do know for a fact that I won't be wearing these ones again until I replace the zippers (pretty sure all of Vancouver saw my pink knickers - oops sorry)!

Time to catch some zZz's. Goodnight :)



xoxo,
Theresa Thuy

{photos by rscajuguiran}

No comments:

Post a Comment