Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring Forward!


Blazer & Necklace (H&M), Top (Wilfred from Aritzia), Pants (Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters, 
Loafers (Cole Haan)

A quick post before class - with Spring just around the corner, I figured why not get a head start! I recently bought this blazer since I believe that it's a must-have item for Spring/Summer because 1. of the color and 2. it's semi-peplum (you know how much I love those). Pairing this mint-green blazer with leopard print loafers definitely brightens my mood which helps to avoid depression here in Raincouver! 

Have a happy Humpday everyone :)



xoxo,
Theresa Thuy

{photos by rscajuguiran}

6 comments:

  1. very lovely! and the color of the blazer is just very pleasing to the eyes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, I'm in love with this color :)

      Delete
  2. you look amazing Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much. Everything is just perfect, grey and mint green! who would have thought the colors go so well together!

    love,

    Hanh

    ReplyDelete