Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beautiful, Bold, Brocade



Top (Mama Nguyen's Vintage), Brocade Pant (7 For All Mankind), Heels (Steve Madden), Purse (Badgley Mischka), Necklace (Saks Off 5th)


What's better than retail therapy to relieve stress during exam week, am I right ladies and gents? So during my "session", I wandered into the White Room at Hudson's Bay and found these beautiful brocade pants. I instantly fell in love with them and quickly made a purchase - no questions asked. The color pairing of these pants allow the print to appear more subtle from afar making it versatile. And if you haven't noticed by now, versatility is an important purchasing factor for me. Especially because I've been leaning towards adding more classic pieces to my wardrobe versus fast fashion. Even if it means spending a little bit more money for the quality considering I'll be saving money in the long run.

Ps. I actually paid $50 for these pants instead of $200 (no shame here)! Who else loves a good deal?



xoxo,
Theresa Thuy

{photos by rscajuguiran}

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous!

    xx http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning jeans, love the baroque details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again gorgeous!
    Just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and would absolutely love it if you could take part too!

    I look forward to your post!

    xo B
    http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete