Thursday, January 24, 2013

Peplum Blues



Ribbed Peplum Sweater & Necklace (H&M), "The Skinny Crop & Roll" Denim (7 For All Mankind), 
Nude Heels (Nine West), Watch (Marc Jacobs), Clutch (Aldo)


This cold and rainy Vancouver weather has given me the case of peplum blues... But I guess that gives me the perfect excuse to wear one of my favorite ribbed peplum sweaters! Lately, I've been drawn to anything and everything peplum. I love how feminine and versatile this style is. It's definitely a staple item in my closet because it can easily be paired with anything! Not to mention, the overskirt of the top helps create an illusion for your waistline to make it look seemingly smaller (which is a bonus - especially when you're still trying to recover from your holiday food coma).


xoxo,
Theresa Thuy


{photos by rscajuguiran}

No comments:

Post a Comment